Wood Newel Post Fastening System / Sure Tite Newel Post Anchor Kit
Shop quality Stair Newel Post Fasteners for Less. The Sure-Tite™ enables you to mount a newel to the finished floor without additional framing, mortising or coping.
- 11" Newel anchor kit with Oak and Maple plugs
- Connects newel posts to floors or treads
- Fully concealable
- Uses floor joists for support
- Installs in as little as 10 minutes
- Needs no mortising or coping
- Will not loosen over time
- Extra long hardware for strength
- Exceeds stair code strength requirement
- Kit contains: 11" lag bolt, 1 curved washer, 1 nut, 1 1/2" oak and maple tapered plugs
- Durable construction
- Heavy duty Metal
- Use with carpet, wood floors, tile floors, concrete floors
The Sure-Tite Newel Post Fastening System is the most secure method for mounting stair newel posts to finished floors. This newel mounting system has become the most widely used newel post fastener among stair professionals. With the Sure-Tite™, a newel post can be installed securely in as little as ten minutes. It will not loosen over time and it can be installed directly over any finished floor. As a convenience to our customers, we package the kit with both oak and hemlock plugs.
If you can’t find the product you are looking for, need additional assistance or have any questions, please contact our sales team at
(844) 5-STAIRS or e-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about our stair products, installation or help you place an order.
Customers also viewed