11-1/2" Solid Wood Blank Stair Tread
Complete your stairway makeover project in minutes with no need for costly installation by a professional. Our blank stair treads are normally used for stairways enclosed by walls and to make custom stair treads and landings. Once cut to fit, it will simply be attached to the top of the step. We can custom make the step to your needs based on measurements that you provide. Available in a variety of lengths & wood types.
- Great for remodeling existing stairways and new construction
- Provides more secure footing for you and your pets
- Great durability
- More durable and looks better than laminate floor
- Great Traction
- Beautiful, unfinished hardwood tread
- Depth: 11-1/2"
- Available lengths: 36", 42", 48", 54", 60", 72", 84"and 96"
- Tickness: 1-1/16"
- Bullnose shape along the front edge
- Offers the warm appeal of natural wood
- Designed for interior installation
- Can be finished to match handrail
- Tread is made of real solid wood
We also offer the ability to customize your stair tread to match any criteria such as size , shape , width , depth, overhang and length!
Our hardwood treads are available in a wide variety of species including: Oak, Poplar, Cherry, Maple, Mahogany, Alder and more. Affordable Stair Parts’ lead times are among the fastest on the market. Our normal delivery is within 1 to 2 weeks to ship depending on our queue. Once shipped, orders arrive within the time frame selected on the order form. For pre-finished products and custom finishes, add three days to the above lead times. All in-stock items will be delivered within one to three working days.
**Custom and special orders cannot be changed or cancelled after 24 hours of your order confirmation**
**Exotic Wood merchandise and prefinished products are not returnable**
Our normal return policy does not apply to any “Exotic Wood” purchase. “Exotic Wood” purchases are not returnable for refund or for credit of any kind. Customer must inspect the shipment for correctness, completeness and for any possible shipping damage. Any problems must be reported to us within 48 hrs after receipt of your shipment.
If you can’t find the product you are looking for, need additional assistance or have any questions, please contact our sales team at
(844) 5-STAIRS or e-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about our stair products, installation or help you place an order.
Customers also viewed