11-1/2" x 48" Left Hand Mitered Return Stair Hardwood Tread
This tread has a mitered return on the left hand end to add decorative detail to the open side of your stairway. For left hand open tread stair applications. In left hand open treads, the right side of the hardwood tread intersects the wall and the mitered return of the tread is exposed. Once cut to fit, it will simply be attached to the top of the step. We can custom make the step to your needs based on measurements that you provide. Available in a variety of lengths & wood types.
- Designed to be installed on left hand open stringer stairs
- Mitered Return on one end
- Great for remodeling existing stairways and new construction
- Provides more secure footing for you and your pets
- Can be used with carpet runners if desired
- Great durability
- More durable and looks better than laminate floor
- Great Traction
- Beautiful, unfinished hardwood tread
- Depth: 11-1/2"
- Mitered return: 13"
- Available lengths: 42", 48", 54"
- Tickness: 1-1/16"
- Bullnose shape along the front edge and one of the sides
- Unique tongue and groove construction prevents separation of tread from return
- Offers the warm appeal of natural wood
- Designed for interior installation
- Can be finished to match handrail
- Tread is made of real solid wood
- Installs on top of stair stringers
Mitered return treads are designed to be used for left hand or right hand open stairs. Only requires one simple cut to achieve the proper fit. We also offer the ability to customize your stair tread to match any criteria such as size , shape , width , depth, overhang and length!
Our hardwood treads are available in a wide variety of species including: Oak, Poplar, Cherry, Maple, Mahogany, Alder and more. Affordable Stair Parts’ lead times are among the fastest on the market. Our normal delivery is within 1 to 2 weeks to ship depending on our queue. Once shipped, orders arrive within the time frame selected on the order form. For pre-finished products and custom finishes, add three days to the above lead times. All in-stock items will be delivered within one to three working days.
**Custom and special orders cannot be changed or cancelled after 24 hours of your order confirmation**
**Exotic Wood merchandise and prefinished products are not returnable**
Our normal return policy does not apply to any “Exotic Wood” purchase. “Exotic Wood” purchases are not returnable for refund or for credit of any kind. Customer must inspect the shipment for correctness, completeness and for any possible shipping damage. Any problems must be reported to us within 48 hrs after receipt of your shipment.
If you can’t find the product you are looking for, need additional assistance or have any questions, please contact our sales team at
(844) 5-STAIRS or e-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about our stair products, installation or help you place an order.
Customers also viewed