Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 60 - 100 and get 5% off
- Buy 101 - 150 and get 10% off
- Buy 151 - 200 and get 15% off
- Buy 201 or above and get 20% off
1/2" Single Ring (One Ring) Iron Baluster
- 44 in. x 1/2 in. dimensions square bar with one 4" diameter ring
- 4" Diameter ring located 16 inches from the top of the baluster
- Made of iron
- Available in Standard Hollow Tubular and Solid
- For interior installation only
- Powder Coated
- Uses 1/2" Base Shoes
It is typically used in a pattern with our double ring baluster, wavy bar and the three leg panel. It can also be combined with other versatile series balusterslike plain, single, double knuckle and scrolls
- Balusters can be cut to length by trimming bottom of the baluster with metal cutting tool
All finishes are a powder-coated which is one of the most wanted surface finishing techniques now a days. Powder coating is the process of coating a surface in which a powder material is applied using an electrostatic or compressed air method. The applied powder is then heated (cured) in an oven to its melting point creating a smooth film which dries to a firm, durable finish very resistant to scratches, cracking, peeling, UV rays and rust.
Iron balusters usually must pass the 4 inch spacing rule. A 4" sphere cannot pass through any portion of the balustrade.
* Hollow balusters have the same finish and quality as the solid forged iron baluster styles.
* Hollow balusters are lighter in weight for easier transportation & installation all with the style of the solid balusters.
Many homeowners and contractors have made the switch to the Hollow Balusters. They have enjoyed using the new Hollow Iron Balusters due to the cost savings, ease of trimming, and over all ease of handling. We now stock both items and will ship these out Immediately. If you have any questions or would like to learn more about these balusters and the differences feel free to contact us.
1-year limited warranty against manufacturers defects, Limited to replacement of product only, not installation.