Screw Down (Winged) Flat Shoe for 9/16" Balusters
- Use a screw down flat shoe where the baluster is installed in a level run
- Can be used at the top and bottom of 9/16" square iron balusters
- Will work with all balusters listed as 9/16" square
- It comes with two 1" wood screws
- The footprint of the shoe is 1-9/16"
- 9/16" square opening shoe
- 1" tall
- Simple and easy installation
- #2 Phillips screwdriver required
- Powder-coated, high quality finish
- 100% Aluminum built to last
- Nice clean decorative look
- Use 1 flat shoe for each baluster on a rake run & 2 flat shoes for each baluster on a level run
- Hides undesirable holes and gaps
Note: Iron baluster must be glued to avoid movement.
The 9/16" Screw Down design (Winged) iron baluster shoe is easier to install than a regular base shoe; Just screw it down on a flat surface and you’re all set. No hex key needed.
Customers also viewed