Screw Down (Winged) Flat Shoe for 1/2" Balusters
- Use a screw down flat shoe where the baluster is installed in a level run
- Can be used at the top and bottom of 1/2" square iron balusters
- Will work with all balusters listed as 1/2" square
- It comes with two 1" wood screws
- The footprint of the shoe is 1-9/16"
- 1/2" square opening shoe
- 1" tall
- Simple and easy installation
- #2 Phillips screwdriver required
- Powder-coated, high quality finish
- 100% Aluminum built to last
- Nice clean decorative look
- Use 1 flat shoe for each baluster on a rake run & 2 flat shoes for each baluster on a level run
- Hides undesirable holes and gaps
Note: Iron baluster must be glued to avoid movement.
The 1/2" Screw Down design (Winged) iron baluster shoe is easier to install than a regular base shoe; Just screw it down on a flat surface and you’re all set. No hex key needed.
Just what we needed
Posted by Trish Reichel on May 11th 2018
We had originally ordered the regular shoes, but found that when we removed our balusters they were not going to work. So then we ordered the screw down shoes for both the tops and bottoms of the balusters. They worked like a charm, just what we needed to complete our project. Made it quick and easy once we had the correct parts for our bannisters.
Customers also viewed