Flat Base Shoe for 1/2" Square Balusters with Set Screw
- Use a flat shoe where the baluster is installed in a level run
- Can be used at the top and bottom of 1/2" square iron balusters
- Includes a Hex socket head set screw
- Will work with all balusters listed as 1/2" square
- The footprint of the shoe is 1-5/16"
- 1/2" square opening shoe
- 1" tall
- Simple and easy installation
- Powder-coated, high quality finish
- 100% Aluminum built to last
- Nice clean decorative look
- Use 1 flat shoe for each baluster on a rake run & 2 flat shoes for each baluster on a level run
- Hides undesirable holes and gaps
- You can simply use glue or epoxy to install it in place
Note: In order to make the installation simpler, faster, and to reduce the chance of slipping we recommend you glue shoes down with adhesive or epoxy. This method will save you a lot of time, no tools are required and shoe alignment will be easier.
Posted by natalie capson on Jul 9th 2019
By far the cheapest price, great quality, looks great! My whole order arrived very quickly in several shipments. My mistake was getting all flat shoes instead of some pitch shoes for the ascending/descending stairway. Oops.
Posted by Unknown on Jun 25th 2019
Hides any imperfections if you get a little crazy with the Epoxy when setting the balusters. We used them on the top and bottom of each rod and it looks Fabulous!
great product and service
Posted by Unknown on Jun 20th 2019
Very pleased with the quality, appearance aNd service !!
Customers also viewed