Hollow 1/2" Single Twist Iron Baluster
- 44 in. x 1/2 in. dimensions with one 6-1/2" twist
- 3/4" Doweled top, for easy installation
- Made of high quality iron
- Available in many colors
- For interior installation only
- Powder Coated
- Hide the transition from baluster to step with a 1/2" base shoe
- It is typically used in a pattern with the double twist, long twist, or single basket and double basket. You can also use this product with the versatile series as well as any member of the scroll series
- Balusters can be cut to length by trimming bottom of the baluster with metal cutting tool
- Additional finishes available
Iron balusters typically use base shoes to make installation easier and to give a more finished look to your stair railing system. Since you drill holes into the step/cap and up into your handrail, you can be left with an undesirable damage, huge holes or gaps. Iron baluster shoes are used to ensure the top and bottom installation holes drilled to insert the balusters are completely covered up.
Our iron baluster shoes provide a smooth & elegant transition from the handrail, tread and balcony to the wrought iron baluster. They are typically installed on the bottom of the baluster, but sometimes on both top and bottom. Base shoes are available in flat and angled so that they can be mounted at either the top or the bottom of the iron baluster.
Iron balusters usually must pass the 4 inch spacing rule. A 4" sphere cannot pass through any portion of the balustrade.
* Hollow balusters have the same Look, Strength & Durability as the solid forged iron baluster.
* Hollow balusters are lighter in weight for easier transportation & installation all with the style of the solid balusters
* Number one choice among Builders and Re-modelers.
* Lifetime limited warranty.
All finishes are a powder-coated which is one of the most wanted surface finishing techniques now a days. Powder coating is the process of coating a surface in which a powder material is applied using an electrostatic or compressed air method. The applied powder is then heated (cured) in an oven to its melting point creating a smooth film which dries to a firm, durable finish very resistant to scratches, cracking, peeling, UV rays and rust.
If you have any questions or would like to learn more about these balusters and the differences feel free to contact us. (844) 578-2477 | M-F 8am to 5pm CST
Customers also viewed