Hollow 1/2" Single Basket Iron Baluster
- 44 in. x 1/2 in. dimensions with a 2-1/2 in. width basket
- 3/4" Doweled top, for easy installation
- Made of high quality iron
- Available in many colors
- For interior installation only
- Powder Coated
- Hide the transition from baluster to step with a 1/2" base shoe
It is typically used in a pattern with the single twist, double twist, or double basket. You can also use this product with the versatile series as well as any member of the scroll series
- Balusters can be cut to length by trimming bottom of the baluster with metal cutting tool
- Additional finishes available
Iron balusters usually must pass the 4 inch spacing rule. A 4" sphere cannot pass through any portion of the balustrade.
* Hollow balusters have the same Look, Strength & Durability as the solid forged iron baluster.
* Hollow balusters are lighter in weight for easier transportation & installation all with the style of the solid balusters
* Number one choice among Builders and Re-modelers.
* Lifetime limited warranty.
All finishes are a powder-coated which is one of the most wanted surface finishing techniques now a days. Powder coating is the process of coating a surface in which a powder material is applied using an electrostatic or compressed air method. The applied powder is then heated (cured) in an oven to its melting point creating a smooth film which dries to a firm, durable finish very resistant to scratches, cracking, peeling, UV rays and rust.
If you have any questions or would like to learn more about these balusters and the differences feel free to contact us. (844) 578-2477 | M-F 8am to 5pm CST
Customers also viewed