Hollow 9/16" Forged Ball Scroll (Hammered)
- 44 in. x 9/16 in. dimensions
- 3/4" Doweled top, for easy installation
- Hammered texture
- Integrated scroll design with a forged ball in the center
- Hammered detailing throughout entire baluster
- Scroll is made out of 9/16" high quality tubular hammered steel
- Scroll is 5" wide x 14 1/2" tall
- Many colors available
- For interior installation only
- Powder Coated
- Uses 9/16" Base Shoes
- Can be mixed with all hammered baluster series
It is normally used in a pattern with hammered bars, single and double forged balls and any other hammered balusters
- Balusters can be cut to length by trimming bottom of the baluster with metal cutting tool
Iron balusters usually must pass the 4 inch spacing rule. A 4" sphere cannot pass through any portion of the balustrade.
* Hollow balusters have the same Look, Strength & Durability as the solid forged iron baluster.
* Hollow balusters are lighter in weight for easier transportation & installation all with the style of the solid balusters
* Number one choice among Builders and Re-modelers.
* Lifetime limited warranty.
All finishes are a powder-coated which is one of the most wanted surface finishing techniques now a days. Powder coating is the process of coating a surface in which a powder material is applied using an electrostatic or compressed air method. The applied powder is then heated (cured) in an oven to its melting point creating a smooth film which dries to a firm, durable finish very resistant to scratches, cracking, peeling, UV rays and rust.
If you can’t find the product you are looking for, need additional assistance or have any questions, please contact our sales team at
(844) 5-STAIRS or e-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about our stair products, installation or help you place an order.
Customers also viewed