1/2" Double Basket Iron Baluster
- 44 in. x 1/2 in. dimensions with two baskets
- Doweled top, for easy installation
- Made of iron
- Available in Standard Hollow Tubular and Solid
- For interior installation only
- Powder Coated
- Hide the transition from baluster to step with a 1/2" base shoe
It is typically used in a pattern with the single twist, double twist, or single basket. You can also use this product with the versatile series as well as any member of the scroll series
- Balusters can be cut to length by trimming bottom of the baluster with metal cutting tool
- Additional finishes available
All finishes are a powder-coated which is one of the most wanted surface finishing techniques now a days. Powder coating is the process of coating a surface in which a powder material is applied using an electrostatic or compressed air method. The applied powder is then heated (cured) in an oven to its melting point creating a smooth film which dries to a firm, durable finish very resistent to scratches, cracking, peeling, UV rays and rust.
Iron balusters usually must pass the 4 inch spacing rule. A 4" sphere cannot pass through any portion of the balustrade.
* Hollow balusters have the same finish and quality as the solid forged iron baluster styles.
* Hollow balusters are lighter in weight for easier transportation & installation all with the style of the solid balusters.
Many homeowners and contractors have made the switch to the Hollow Balusters. They have enjoyed using the new Hollow Iron Balusters due to the cost savings, ease of trimming, and over all ease of handling. We now stock both items and will ship these out immediately. If you have any questions or would like to learn more about these balusters and the differences feel free to contact us.
1-year limited warranty against manufacturers defects, Limited to replacement of product only, not installation.
Customers also viewed