1/2" Hollow Skinny Scroll 16.1.25 / PC 22-5
- 44 in. x 1/2 in. dimensions
- Scroll is made out of 1/4" flat bar steel
- Scroll is 5-3/4" wide x 22-3/8" tall
- Doweled top, for easy installation
- Available in Standard Hollow Tubular and Solid
- For interior installation only
- Powder Coated
- Uses 1/2" Base Shoes
- Can be mixed with almost any iron baluster series
It is normally used in a pattern with any square baluster like versatile series,single & double knuckle even with hammered products
- Balusters can be cut to length by trimming bottom of the baluster with metal cutting tool
- Additional finishes available
All finishes are a powder-coated which is one of the most wanted surface finishing techniques now a days. Powder coating is the process of coating a surface in which a powder material is applied using an electrostatic or compressed air method. The applied powder is then heated (cured) in an oven to its melting point creating a smooth film which dries to a firm, durable finish very resistant to scratches, cracking, peeling, UV rays and rust.
Iron balusters usually must pass the 4 inch spacing rule. A 4" sphere cannot pass through any portion of the balustrade.
* Hollow balusters have the same finish and quality as the solid forged iron baluster styles.
* Hollow balusters are lighter in weight for easier transportation & installation all with the style of the solid balusters.
Many homeowners and contractors have made the switch to the Hollow Balusters. They have enjoyed using the new Hollow Iron Balusters due to the cost savings, ease of trimming, and over all ease of handling. We now stock both items and will ship these out immediately. If you have any questions or would like to learn more about these balusters and the differences feel free to contact us.
1-year limited warranty against manufacturers defects, Limited to replacement of product only, not installation.
If you can’t find the product you are looking for, need additional assistance or have any questions, please contact our sales team at
(844) 5-STAIRS or e-mail us email@example.com
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about our stair products, installation or help you place an order.
Customers also viewed