Baluster Swap Flat Base Shoe for 1/2" and 9/16" Square Balusters (No set screw - Must be glued)
Our exclusive Baluster Swap Iron Baluster Shoe has been specifically designed to allow you perform a stair baluster swap faster than ever before. It covers a larger area than other standard baluster shoes and it is also the most convenient and cheapest way to renovate your stair system.
- Available Colors: Satin Black, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Oil Rubbed Copper and Copper Vein
- Covers damage left by square 1" to 1 1/2" wooden spindles
- Just remove old wood spindles and install new iron balusters
- No patching, sanding or painting needed
- The footprint of the shoe is 1-9/16"
- No set screw
- Must be epoxyed or glued in place
- 1" tall
- Use a flat shoe where the baluster is installed in a level run
- Can be used at the top and bottom of 1/2" square iron balusters
- Will work with all balusters listed as 1/2" square
- Simple and easy installation
- Powder-coated, high quality finish
- 100% Aluminum built to last
- Nice clean decorative look
- Use 1 flat shoe for each baluster on a rake run & 2 flat shoes for each baluster on a level run
- Hides undesirable holes and gaps
- You can simply use glue or epoxy to install it in place
Note: In order to make the installation simpler, faster, and to reduce the chance of slipping we recommend you glue shoes down with adhesive or epoxy. This method will save you a lot of time, no tools are required and shoe alignment will be easier.
If you can’t find the product you are looking for, need additional assistance or have any questions, please contact our sales team at
(844) 5-STAIRS or e-mail us email@example.com
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about our stair products, installation or help you place an order.
Great fit to replace traditional wood spindle balusters!
Posted by S Yackel on Dec 20th 2017
We had very traditional wood spindle balusters, we wanted to replace with simple rod iron balusters to create a more modern look, while keeping the foot and hand rail as is. The cut out size of the removed wooden spindle was too big for a standard 1 and 5/16” size balusters shoe, this larger size fit perfectly without the extra work of replacing the trim in between rods. Great customer service too!
Posted by Zahra Moghisi on Jan 2nd 2016
Just as described. Excellent communications and seller response. A+
Customers also viewed