3010 Bunker Hill Pin Top Wood Newel Post 3 1/2" x 43"
Pin topped newels are made to use with continuous ‘over the post’ handrail installations. In the Over-the-Post balustrade system the rail runs over the newels with a series of fittings. This installation creates the aesthetic of a continuous section of handrail.
- Basic newel for Over the Post System
- Over-the-post railings run continuously
- The rail passes over pin-top newels so that your hand can run the full length without hitting a newel post
- It is designed for a stair fitting to attach to the top of the pin on the newel
- Has a dowel pin on top to fit into a volute, turn out, tandem cap and other fittings
- Unfinished solid wood
- Great quality
- Clear wood, no knots or blemishes
- 3 1/2" width
- 43" height
- 15" square bottom block
- 27" turned middle
- Ready to be stained
- Smooth, very minimal sanding required
- Easy to install
- Can be mounted on a stair tread or on the landing tread
- Install using our Newel Post Mounting Kit
Caution: It is critical that the newel is attached securely in order for the staircase to comply with local building codes.
Our newel posts are available in a wide variety of species including: Oak, Poplar, Cherry, Maple, Mahogany, Alder and more. Affordable Stair Parts’ lead times are among the fastest on the market. Our normal delivery is within 1 to 3 weeks to ship depending on our queue. Once shipped, orders arrive within the time frame selected on the order form. For pre-finished products and custom finishes, add three days to the above lead times. All in-stock items will be delivered within one to three working days.
**Custom and special orders cannot be changed or cancelled after 24 hours of your order confirmation**
**Exotic Wood merchandise and prefinished products are not returnable**
Our normal return policy does not apply to any “Exotic Wood” purchase. “Exotic Wood” purchases are not returnable for refund or for credit of any kind. Customer must inspect the shipment for correctness, completeness and for any possible shipping damage. Any problems must be reported to us within 48 hrs after receipt of your shipment.
National Sales Department
Customers also viewed